Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally, but now it happened



Hey

I am sorry, that my blog was dead for some weeks, but I was unmotivated to take pictures and Dylan stays at his moms a lot and is too dumb to bring the computer over. I promise that I will update more now, at least twice a week. I'm already leaving in 2 Months, for all people who are interested, my flight is booked on the 24 June. Unbelieveable, that it went buy so fast... I will leave sad and be exited to come home, it's so weird when you think about it: I am going to pack my stuff, go to the airport, cry, be sad, and 24 hours later I am going to be the happiest person in the world. The weird thing about it is the time in the plane; I will have spent a year in amerika and I will got to my home, but in the plane, I am nowhere, just in the air (hoping it won't crash). Actually I always tell myself in the plane that it doesn't even matter if it crashes because I have to die anyways, that makes me feel a bit better (I am a little bit of a pussy on the plane). At the moment I have a sick bet with Dylan going, 5 bucks. I'm trying to keep a sticker on my leg for a week (started friday night) without getting it off. I put some tape over it and I hope I am going to win.

But now to the important thing:

TRASH VIDEO 1 is out! Watch it above for free! Fuck the lakai video, fuck the new fallen video, fuck any skatevideo, trash video is the shit!!!!
Here the information:

Trash video 1 : calculus
directed by: max nilges
filmed by: max nilges, dylan milne, gooman
edited by: max nilges
starring: max nilges, dylan milne, gooman, pig latin, nick, some other guys
why it rules: (-1)*-1*-1*-1= 1
why it sucks: skating sucks, music (which is mostly not there) sucks, filming sucks, editing sucks (but if you multiply a negative number 4 times with itself the solution is positive).

So check it out, but we won't wait and kill it with Thrash video 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Hi,

great actors, great video.
I think you will get an academy-award, next year.

Next week I will buy sweets and send them to the U.S.

Till then, a lot of greetings to everybody,

Sini

!!!Pictures of the whole family!!!

Samuel said...

eeh max! nice video.. but what did the fluffy toy do to you that you slayed it so bloodily ;) Anyway.. keep going!! Sammy