Saturday, May 3, 2008

K mart













So, that's behind K mart, a big supermarket... It's almost next to the house. We skate there a lot (not in the last 2 weeks, but usally). We just carry 1 or 2 flatbars and skate on this manual table (if you wanna call it a manual table). There is not really anything, but the ground is smooth and nobody cares. Some homeless persons have their home their although I have never seen one; maybe they left this place to another one and left their built home... I really like this place, I don't know how to explain it, but to me all this trash, these constructions I don't know why they are there and the whole wide view you have over there is really beautiful. I enjoy being there. Dylan looks like an Idiot, though.

1 comment:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Nice pictures, but number 8 is very good, I like it very much.
Multi Ae, 50/50, Greetings, Fun House and kisses,
????