Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just some pictures which I like

Yeah, what should I tell you... Random pictures, they're like 1 1/2 month or older...



Chris at dairy queen, he's a friend of mine, we always sit at the same table during lunch. Listens to a lot of metal and rock stuff as you probably guessed...

Behind him (the man with the glasses who is watching him) is Charly, he got 2 other exchange students, one german and one korean. I like him very much, he is a friend of mine, too. He will turn 70 soon, and he is the craziest 69 year old guy I know, there are some stories......








A butterfly on a flower

























I took a picture of my mom at Pizza hut, I like that one although I didn't do it on purpose (this mirror effect)










A tree in front of our house, I like that one



















4 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

The pictures are fine but the tree looks great.
Good job Müller.

Zach said...

maxxxxxx

whats up bro i finally put up a new post i think youll think its pretty tight ha
hit me back
peace

slizzerline said...

Hi Max, very nice pictures, but i like to see more from your family and your surrounding (house, room, garden, city, school....):
I like these blogg because I get some news from you and your life in Abilane.
Here it´s getting very cold and it´s nearly snowing. You are luckier because of the warmer and nicer weather.
Stay cool!
P.S Did you get my present?

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say ''my mum misses you''^^....have you seen the intro of my skateboardingcrew yet????We called us ''sketchy skateboarding'', we, that are roman, georg, ele, sven, anh and I..so if not check the intro on youtube, here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC9GEtgSwTc
check this out, if it does not work, go on youtube, tip in ''brettgeil'' an then klick on ''sketchy skateboarding intro''....ciao