Friday, October 19, 2007

Hernia surgery

I don't know if ya all know, but I have had a hernia (leistenbruch). It began to hurt 4 weeks ago while I shit. The shit was to hard I think. Then it continued because of skateboarding (I've been skating 1 time in the last 6 weeks) and power lifting during the soccer class. So finally, after we convinced the insurance company (thanks dad) my surgery took place on wednesday. Here are some pictures...




Before surgery, I look like a fat idiot.














The "hospital"















Rosemary (my mom) and me chilln and waitn for the doc










Don't fuck with this hat













I need drugs













Yeah, more more more















Shortly before surgery, still in a good mood









After the surgery. It hurt a lot. I woke up, yelling and feeling like a brave warrior who have to stand through the pain. The nurse just said something like "you don't have to yell", as long as I remember.













Saying goodbye to the nurses.











The next 2 days I read this great book. I am not through, but it is a great one. Funny and sad, sometimes I had to laugh and that hurt so much... Charles Bukowski-Ham on rye, read it, dumbass








This medicine kept me awake all night. I didn't really sleep for 2 days. That photo was taken at 5 o clock. I was damn tired, but I was so afraid of murderes, monsters, rapers, bad dreams and illusions, that I couldn't sleep. Shortly before I went to bed I fell asleep on the couch. Suddendly I woke up and saw a women on the couch who breathed deeply. I turned around and there was nobody. I was just afraid, and know I stop taking this medicine. I could finally sleep today morning from 6 to 1 pm.





Today I could turn it of. Almost nude-photography












Looks alright

1 comment:

Fummel said...

Oh Max don`t fuck with drugs. Be like me and mr.t - be like me drug free.

Haha i am talkin silly shit, I really talk shit all day, you really know.

Argghh fuck off. My life is a bore...

Please dont forget that life isnt a competition. No more gym, you little fucker!

Love ya
Fummel