Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Skatepark







































Here is the best place to be, skatepark, abilene. As you can see, the park constists mostly of trasition stuff, you can find trannies 2 foot, 4 foot, 6foot and 7 foot tall. There are some banks and a lot of possibilities for transfer stuff. The park was designed for Blader (you can find no bladers there, just skaters and sometimes bikers) that is why the rail sucks. What you can't see, there are two curbs right after each other so they produce a gap; you will see some other pictures later. There is a banana curb but the people are sitting on it the most time. The park is not that big but they used the place; I tell you, a tranny park is much better than the boring bank-funbox-quater-curb-flatrail park. There are a lot of things which you can try every day like new transfers, skating the spine, find your lines and stuff. I learned really good stand up grinds(which equals 5;0s, I hope ya know what I mean). The negative side of the park is that the ground in the bowls is not that good, a bit to rough. But I mean, if you can skate that park than the others will be easier for you. The biker on the picture ist Kaufmann(he has german ancestors) and the guy is Aaron (is the spelling right ???) who rocks the trannies like almost no one else. So, thumbs up for him, I can't wait being able to skate again. Me and my friends will skate street then two, here are good street spots too (I think better than at home)
So, write a comment, dumbass
See ya










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

max...you damn wonker...for every time you visited my mom here, anh and i visited your girl 10 times doubled..so she isnt alone....noooooo^^...just some funny schissel i wrote...wazz up in texas?i think we will have a real cowboy when youre back in germany:-)...so i lernt new tricks while you are away, but the idiots from the town didnt built up a new park...anyway, we have the best curb on earth...an curb in my opinion is the most important...hope to hear something more of you, and one more time:Get well with your leistenschissel as good as you can:-D...best greats from good (c)old^^ germany, tristan

Zach said...

max, whats up man.

Slizzerline said...

Hey Max,
did you get my birthday present?
Wish you a great time. We miss you!

mueller said...

Zach you dumbass... No, I'm just playing... Give me your Blog adress.... Are you coming to the park tomorrow? Did anything happens because of ya I pod? When they don't pay for it, we beat the shit out of them and sell their bodies ;)... Nah... See ya later