Sunday, October 7, 2007

Several Pictures













Several Pictures of the last days...

I've already taken a lot of pictures in my first moth so now I will just post my favourite ones in no special order, just posting and writing...

After that I'm going to try to organize it more, I have to learn a lot about it, I've never made something on a blog...

enjoy it
from the top, from left to right: 1. me and katy (girlfriend from another skater) 2. crazy pants from a strange girl in my english class (check "do not enter") 3. Sam with the iron mask 4. two monkeys from my soccer/math class 5. My spanish friend louis 6. The iron fist: Chris




3 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Nice pictures
I want to see more.
Greetings from Germany.
Multi Ae
Sini

nevadanevadanevada said...

more pictures !!!!

nevadanevadanevada said...

PICTURES !!!