Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ditch session in the end of december


DITCH SESSION (1)




Just a little session in a ditch near the skateshop, it went maybe about 45 minutes.... Most trick were just first try tricks and are nothing special, but it's still fun becaue you won't probably find stuff like this back home and a good fun session with 2 friends at an easy spot is always good, or? I just wanna make more skate pictures these days because at the moment I spend pretty much my whole day on skateboarding... I wake up, take a shower, eat breakfast, call Dylan, wait for him (he usally picks me up between 12 and 2) and skate until 8, 9... Then I just chill and wait for the next day... It may sound boring to some people, but it actually isn't (okay, it sucks that my shoes are just fucked up and that I slam all the time...) Just check my blog regularly for more skate stuff... see ya








Me- Fs Crailblock


I did a fs noseblock (is that the right name for this trick?) before, but I like the crailblock more.... the pictures are not very sharp,

sorry for this, but who cares... SLED (that's written on the board) is the local brand here, made by Johnny the skateshop owner





Dylan- Fs grind




The bank is pretty steep but still a lot of fun, I kinda like that picture










The Spot and a FS: Rock in the back by Dylan














Tenor- Layback fs Rock














Tenor- Fs disaster






dylan fs ollie



me blunt nosegrab




4 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

MORE !!!

Anonymous said...

heyho maaaaaaaax send me a email tristan.lixenfeld@gmx.de cooles update alda mach mal paar videos drauf:-)also schreib wat junge, und frohes neues^^

Fummel said...

Ja fetter Scheiss Junge. Ich bin leider gerade zu faul in englisch zu tippen sorry. Freu mich wenn du wieder kommst so lange dauert es ja nicht mehr.

Fummel

mueller said...

hey... just added 2 new ones from this day, I mean I am going to do it....