Sunday, January 27, 2008

New home!

MOVING.....



So, finally, I moved out of my old house and moved in with my skatebuddy and friend Dylan Milne.... I'm just happy right now that it all worked out like this and that we can have a fuckin' good time! The only problem is that I feel kinda attracted to not doing my homework, but I am maybe going to fix it...


The Problem with my old host familiy was mostly, that they've been really stressed out (I mean my hostemom, my hostedad was just sitting in his room or working the whole day). I just understand Rosemary (old host mom) really... She had big trouble with her husband who wasn't doing anything with her, her 19 year old daughter got pregnant and then her boyfriend died and last, she had a exchange student in her house. It all started when she told me that she thinks I am going outside too much (I left the house maybe like 3 times in a row for a couple of hours to skate or to go to fabians (another exchange student) house) and I should stay completely at home from monday through thursday.. I did't agree of course and it just started getting uncomfortable from that point on... At Christmas, I did't get any present from her although I gave her one and other people received presents from her... After that a couple of small things happend and there was something like a mistrust arising... I just left every day for skateboarding when nobody was at home and spent the whole day outside and when I came home I tried to avoid all human beings... Finally we fixed that situation (it seemed like) and I went on a trip with Fabian, Jong (korean exchange student) and their host dad... We did some stuff we weren't supposed to do (still a badass trip) and somehow they found out.. So I was very worried about my future in America, but finally it worked out, not like the situation with my family which just got worse... There were to many lies and it was just a big mistrust... Rosemary claimed that I was lying and she thought I was taking drugs and was about to do a drug test with me.. We just argued a lot and finally, one morning, she told me that she had told the organisation to find me a new family... It was just releasing and I was happy. I gave my best to move in with Dylan, and after talking to him, his parents and to the organsisation, last monday (martin luther king day=no school), when I came home from the skatepark, Rosemary called me and said that I can move now.. It was a really great feeling. I just packed my things, ripped the posters of the wall and moved in with Dylan's family. It was cool there from the beginning; his parents are really cool and laid back... We are living with his dad John, his Stepmom Minerva, his brothers Chris and Tony and their dog Roxy. I'm sharing a room with Dylan, so it's all pretty narrow, but that's 100 times better than living alone in a big room. We sleep on this epic corner couch which is so damn comfortable that it can make you waste your whole week just chilling around. The cool thing is that Dylan and me get along very well and share a lot of interests like skateboarding and music. He is playing in a Band called Pig Latin with the other skatedudes Chase and Tenor and with another guy. He is also very skilled at theatre and he plays a big role in this upcoming schoolplay. And last he is a fuckin' good skateboarder. Okay, very last, he is a really cool dude and very nice and I am very glad to live with him. I still got to mention that he is pretty ugly and feels attracted to dead animals! I'm just looking forward to skate a lot, chill a lot and to have a really great time... Around these days is my exact half-time of my highschool year.. So far there were a bunch of health and social problems, but hopfefully this shit is kinda over for me... What means over; I just wanna live with a family I feel comfortable with, be able to skate, hang out with friends and just breath eat and drink... The rest is going to be allright...

The highlights since Monday were:

- I bought 2 Cd's: Rolling Stones- Sticky fingers, Sepultura- Chaos A.D; really good Cd's

- I spent a lot of time on the couch and did't do my homework

- I slammed on my head yesterday paying attention to a guy standing in the flat while I was rolling into the transition... I just hung up and fell straight on it. Then I passed out for 10 seconds and dreamed a shitload; it was increcible.. After that I got up and put my arms around the shoulders of this guy said something and skated for a few minutes.. Then I was confused, walked around and talked weird shit. When I came home I felt depressed and feeled like that life just sucks... My head still hurt a lot in the morning, but I feel better.

- Dylan's parents bought me a new deck, new wheels and new bearings as a late Christmas present because my last one in the old family sucked.

- Today was a great day and I laughed a lot

Goals for next week:

- Skateboarding

- Reading the book about the 30 greatest thinkers in the World

- Writing some thoughts and some other stuff down

- Doing some of my homework

- Saving my money to buy CD's and some clothing (yeah, today it was the first time since forever that I felt like buying clothing)

- Chilling a lot one couch

- Drinking a lot of Coffee and water; eating appels and bread

- Taking a lot of pictures

- Blog a lot so that you can read it if you want to...

That's probably it, check the blog out tomorrow AND WRITE A COMMENT!

max








2 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Two strange guys on an strange sofa.

A lot of greetings to these guys and the rest of the family.

If it`s possible, post a video!!!

Sini

dorli said...

ich liebe dein ding da hinten, dein krüppelding am fuß :)

telefoniering am freiday?
i had a nightmare :-O :( crying in the night...
send me a mail, please ..

a lot of love for my beautiful boy max j.

doro l.