Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dylan 10 minutes

Dylan was riding in the park and I just took pictures for maybe 10 minutes... He didn't do any real tricks but just carved around... I still like some of the pictures, it was a pretty day... It is like 9 days ago or something like that, before I moved in...


I just thought about changing something on my Blog and decided to write more... I feel like telling you more stupid nonsens out of my life, more writing, same amount of pictures, nah, more pictures too... Today was a pretty good skate day... My new wheels had a flatspot after a few miutes and I was completely pissed... I landed a fsbluntslide to fakie on the small curb and was happy... Later I started cleaning the bowl and did long fs: standup grinds, the best trick


5 best tricks:

fs grind

ollie

kickflip

fs:rock

rolling


5 most underrated skateboarders

Peter Hewitt

Omar Hassan

Matt Mumford

Chad Bartie

Chet Childress


5 CD's I wanna buy

Rolling Stones- some girls

The stooges- the stooges

metallica- ride the lightning

dead moom- the one my dad has

Something spontenous


5 Places to be in Abilene

Rose park (skate park)

Dylans house

Hastings (cd book dvd shop)

la popular (mexican restaurant)

On the streets everywhere


5 places not to be in Abilene

A lot of churches

the place under the rail where the train is driving on, when you don't wanna go over it

some shops in the mall (hollister etc)

in any school sports when you are as lazy as me

on dylan's couch when not wasting your life with chillin' sounds important to you


Write your own fuckin' list for everything as a comment, it doesn't matter what's about but it's fun!

Tomorrow is school and after school hopfefully skateboarding and I wanna learn good fs-disasters. Now I will maybe do some homework, but probably not. So check the pictures, write a comment, make your own blog, buy your own camera, write your stuff and blog it... Then we have a lot of fun... Makes more sense than meeting new people on myspace... sharing shit with friends and talking about it... The problem is on a Blog you can not make yourself as cool as on myspace, so all blog owners suck, EVERYBODY WHO HAS A BLOG IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL UNLESS HE HAS A MYSPACE!!! Ah, check the next post for Dylans pictures... This time you just get the picture from my old church so you all know who to prevent burning like all the shitty blog owners... And expose to the son does probably not mean showing your naked body to him like GG allin expects you to do, but to the kids, not to the son... I hope we all had a great sunday and are able to survive our next week, do some stuff and be kinda happy


max

1 comment:

nevadanevadanevada said...

The top five skate-tricks:

1. 50/50
2. 50/50
3. 50/50
4. 50/50
5. 50/50

The Top five albums:

1.Exile on Main Street-The
Rolling
Stones

2.Sticky Fingers-The Rolling
Stones

3.Appetite for Destruction-G n`R

4.Grievous Angel-Gram Parsons

5.Are You Experienced-The Jimi
Hendrix
Experience

The top five of 2007:

1.Icky Thump - The White Stripes

2.Because Of The Times - Kings Of
Leon
3.Church Mouth - Portugal The Man

4.Era Vulgaris - Queens Of The
Stone Age

Probably No.5: Easy Tiger - Ryan
Adams