Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last day

So, my last day finally came. Or my second last. My flight got cancelled so I am going to fly tomorrow.

As I said in one of my stupid embarrassing first posts, it was an incredible experience. I've met so many people, seen so many things, established great relationships and hopefully learned something out of it.

I want to thank everybody who made this possible for me, did something for me or wrote a comment on this blog!

Special thanks to my great second host family, Tanners family, Rosemarys Family, Charly and June, my dad, my girlfriend and all my german friends at home!

Special special thanks to Dylan "I have white feet and black legs" Milne who let me live with him in this small room for so long and could even stand the smell of my ankle brace and myself! Hope to see you bitch at home!

I'm not gonna continue posting, maybe one post with the link to my new blog which doesn't exist yet.

It's alright, see you all, thank you...

2 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH, FAMILY MILNE AND TANNER.
IF YOU EVER WANT TO COME TO GERMANY, PLEASE COME TO LIVE WITH US IN OUR HOUSE.
WE`RE WAITING FOR YOU.

Martin Nilges (Max Dad)

To Dylan: I want to see your white feet! Come to Germany!

tanner said...

hey max, whats your phone number?