Wednesday, June 18, 2008

River rope swinging jumping good time











That place was pretty awesome. Just such a clean river and a nice setting. It was really beautiful. It was great to swing on these ropes. As you see on the pictures, you could get pretty high and just let it go and fly into the water. You went of from the tree where you can see this old cowboy. The guy swinging on the fourth picture is Benji, Tanners dad. He was probably the best swinger and could do backflips off it. I am just on the second picture. I jumped off from this branch a little bit right-above. It was like 43 feet high which equals like 12 or 13 meters. It was pretty scary but after I did it I was happy and did it a few times again. My favourite part. Thank you Benji for taking us

2 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Hut ab !!!!

Samuel said...

Hey Max,

atemberaubende Bilder! Keep going!

Sammy