Monday, June 16, 2008

skatepark st angelo









The St angelo skatepark. This is a fucking good skatepark. And not even that big. But a bunch of possibilities and so much to learn you could ride it every single day and there would still be something. That is kinda what I "preach" according to the bowl stuff. It is just so much fun to ride around and find some ways to carve, not even doing tricks or anything. It feels so natural. I could just do some grinds in the 8 foot ramps and rocknrolls and one lien to tail, we filmed it and I was pretty proud of that. Look at the 14 foot, the real high one. It is so gnarly. I think peter hewitt lipslided it. I could just drop in in the one next to it the 12 foot which has some vert. I was too scared of the 14 foot I would maybe do it with a helmet and pads but it just seems too insane when you stand on the top. I will miss this stuff, luckily there is an improvement in the german parks and I can't wait to check it all out.

1 comment:

nevadanevadanevada said...

YOU LOOK SO MUCH OLDER THAN 10 MONTHS AGO - STRANGE !