Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dylan bs lipslide


This is a bs:lipslide by Dylan. I know, that maybe 2 or 3 people are reading this, because nobody really cares what I am doing. Then my dad is going to write a comment. I pretty much do this blog to read it in 1 year and be happy that I did it.

Today I went to school with my favourite and only pair of pants which have a big hole right at the back pocket on my ass, so you could see my boxers (the hole was quiet big). In my 5th period (spanish) my teacher suddendly started laughing her ass off and made me go to the other spanish teachers to show her the hole. Then we went together to the principals office (while she was still laughing) and they decided I have to call my host parents to get me new pants. I called my host dad john who even bought me some new pants. Everybody was really cool and laughed about it, even the principals. My new pants were pretty gay and much too wide so I had to spend the rest of my day looking like an idiot. After school Dylan and me got me some Levis 501, and now I'm working on wearing them until they look the way they're supposed to look. In order to this we went skating and I didn't learn one single trick. That's it.



3 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Great skate-picture of Dylan.
I want to se your "50/50 video".
Greetings to the whole family!

malu said...

talking about holes in trousers... reminds me of a pretty embarrassing picture I took about a year ago in cologne ;-)

and hey - keep on blogging!
not commenting doesn't mean that we don't care.

nevadanevadanevada said...

MORE PICTURES (I wanna see a picture of the whole skate-park/overview, the school, the city, etc.)
ONE VIDEO(you and Dylan just skating down the street)!!!
PICTURES OF THE FAMILY MILNE !!!!

Greetings from Germany,

Sini