Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dylan in Action!!!

My brother Dylan, a little bit crazy and retarded but I love this bitch (a little bit)

At the table in the living room, don't ask me why he is standing there like this he acted like a dumbass for the whole time.

that's a wallie!!!
While taking a shit, his fault when he let's the door open

with his brother Christian at the park
I have no idea
That's our opinion! If you feed your cat, give Jesus some catfood first and then your cat.
his stomach

2 comments:

dorli said...

i want to see some pictures of youuu, aaah jaa :) bitte bitte herr nilges :)

deine frau schmitt

mueller said...

Yeah, I thought you would be hot when you see Dylan's stomach^^

I upload some this week or make some, I just had some skate pictures... I hope I don't look too ugly for you ;)
Very nice that mrs.schmitt makes some comments! You remember when we talked in English for an evening or so, in Icq? hihi, already 10 months ago, about 10 months, the exact time I'll be here... I love you baby