Sunday, February 10, 2008

hubba



Today at Primal Skateshop... little Funbox with a very short table, probably the shortest I skated so far... The Hubbas are still a lot of fun... Today I realized, that I like Concete much more than wood, wood is too slittery... I am still looking forward to skate my ramp at home since I got more tranny skills... Yesterday, there was a contest at Primal, I sucked really bad... In my 2 one minutes runs, I landed 2 tricks beside the basic just to turn around tricks... A fs5:0 revert on the hubba and a fs boardslide fs out in the quater.... The rest of the time I slammed... In the Jam session I skated vor 2 minutes and was pissed, so I left... Hmm, today was a good skate day and an allright day in general, I am about to do my homework and chill a bit...

2 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

YOU NEED NEW SHOES AND NEW JEANS !

Nice pictures.

Where ist the video?

Greetings from Germany.

dorli said...

hot, hot, hot :P