Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Me skate day at park

lien to tail
pivot to fakie
smith (no grind, sorry, can't to em on the 6 yet)

fs boardslide



I'm very sorry, that there are no real sick tricks but just every day basic tricks... The only trick I learned recently on the six foot (there is a 4 foot, a 2 foot, a 6 foot and a 7 foot transition) was the pivot to fakie which scared me in the beginning because the tranny is pretty high in comparison to what I used to skate (okay, 6 foot are maybe like 1,80 meters and that's not that high when you look at a video where they're skating 14 foots), but I'm still proud of every new trick. The fs:boardslide was at the 4 foot. I landed one this day, but not exactly this one, still doesn't matter, or? At the moment we're trying to make a video, on sunday we skated such a sick spot... It was a ditch with a bank to natural transition, pretty rough.. At first we cleaned the spot so we could drop off a big bank, get a push, right the small one and than have enough speed for the transition... I hope I can upload the footage soon, maybe just one trick...
I hope you are all happy and get along with your life. I still have an important announcement: I'm gonna take a picture of every CD I buy from now on and tell you something about it, even if you don't give a fuck! You can't change it and can't do anything against it!
Maxi

1 comment:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Hi,
great picture (pivot to fakie).
Good idea (pictures of the albums you will buy/you bought?).
Again: Maybe a little video (just you and Dylan skating down the street.
And: Pictures of the family Milne, the skatepark (overview), school, etc.
Buy a new Levi`s !

HAVE FUN IN YOUR SKATE-EASTER-HOLIDAY IN AUSTIN !!!


Little Sini