Thursday, March 6, 2008

henry chinanski at the top


That's the latest book I read.


I read already 3 Bukowski Novels before this one and this one was really good, too.



It's very funny to read about his life because it's unusal and he is a special person. I agree and disagree a lot with him. The book was really funny, sometimes a bit sad and weird, but always interesting and fun to read. In this novel he talks about his life when he finally made money with his poetry, started to have different woman all the time (okay, before it was like that too, but now the woman rate increased), probably drank more than ever and was still a very negative and original person. Some people may claim that every second word is cunt ass or whore, but that's the way it is... My book review is not very interesting and I probably just do it because I'm proud that I read a book...

1 comment:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Hi,

Sounds interesting ,I try to get the book in German language.
Then I will read it and we can talk about it (in your blog).

I bought SOULFLY - "DARK AGES", it sounds like SEPULTURA (same Singer/Songwriter); "nice music".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
VIDEO OF DYLAN AND MAX, JUST ROLLING A FEW YARDS DOWN THE STREET !!! - Post it!!! -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings to everyone, from cold Germany,

Sini