Monday, March 10, 2008



Two pictures. I like the disaster of Chase. White tranny, dark background, cool trick.

The other picture is nothing special, it's just a spot, but I like it very much. I hate people talking about how artsy this and that is how creative they are what great individuals they are what special clothing they wear and so forth..... I don't have an idea about those things, I just like this picture, I don't know why. Dylan doesn't like it. He is still happy for me because I like it. I hope you think the same way.

It's 3 am. I don't wanna sleep. I started my homework. I have to read 20 pages. I am on page 2 so far. I will upload a fuckin' lot, this night. Check the next entry to see how my night went. Great weekend. World seems alright.



4 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Good second picture, strange first picture.
What does it show?
First I didn`t recognize the board.
Where is it?
Buy EXILE ON MAIN STREET !!!

dorli said...

i like the picture "cool+with+kontrast" maah sk8aboyy :D look at my spack profile, it's my new avatar :) Yeah yeah yeah it's so voll cool ehyy :)
you're good looking boy, or should i say "man" :P
mail me more pictures, please. - and me,too?

hmm..
love is in the air :)

dorli said...

hey, is send you some/many pictures :) so check your emails =)

milk loves cat.

dorli said...

not is, I ;) sorry