Monday, March 10, 2008

the sunday....


Sunday session
Me and Dylan both crooked grinded that rail. It took us both some time, but Dylan got in before me (we both did it in a little line). Then I landed two unclean ones in a row. Finfally I landed a clean one, but chase made a mistake and we didn't have it on cam so I did another one which was not so clean but allright. Cool day... Skated Downtown after that what was allright, but I was too tired to do something good.
Now it's 6:30am and I have one hour to sleep. Fuck this day. good night.












pussy......




need some tools for your balls?












the crookie monster bit in my hands and in Dylans hands











tenner with shauns camera














chase ollie. That picture aint that good, sorry... Chase ripped these days

















to each his own









1 comment:

nevadanevadanevada said...

Great pictures (and funny) !!!

"Good night, Sleep tight" (last words of Mick Jagger in the song "Fingerprint File" from "It`s only Rock`n Roll").