Friday, March 14, 2008

Tomorrow


We're going to a 5 day trip to Austin tomorrow.
Dylan, me, tanner, chase, tanners parents and his little brother are going.
I will update a lot and take a lot of pictures.
Skateboarding, food, music and whatever!
I didn't know what to upload, so I uploaded the cover of one of my favourite cd's I bought here. It's the Stooges- Fun house. I bought it like 3 or 4 months ago and it is truly great. That's one of the few Albums who got really something special in it; some kind of energy which makes you feel like that you just want to freak out destroy your room and lay down on the floor in the chaos. My favourite song is probably 1970 and Dirt. 1970 is such a great energy song (I feel alright) and Dirt, what am I supposed to say, listen to it a few times and you will probably see. Really really great Cd from a really really great musician!

2 comments:

nevadanevadanevada said...

A LOT OF FUN IN AUSTIN !!!

GREETINGS FROM GERMANY

nevadanevadanevada said...

POST THE SHORT VIDEO I TOLD YOU.
PICTURES OF THE FAMILY.